Monday, February 1, 2010

Laughing Out Loud


I was a Brownie drop-out in kindergarten. Seriously. I hated it. I walked Linnea home from school while Carl and the girls were eating their cookies and milk. We were greeted at the door by Sofi & Izzy (see pic) with this prepared speech, "We're fundraising for girlscouts. Would you like to buy some cookies?" Attached to the plate is a note which reads, "Cookies is good. Love, Sofi & Izzy." I laughed out loud.
I'll take fresh-baked cookies anytime.Here today's EASY special:Cake Box Cookies-Take any box of cake mix, add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of oil. Mix. Roll into balls. Bake at 350 for 8-19 minutes. Fast, easy and delicious.
While making the dough, I caught Izzy with her hands in the bowl. "Mom, you really do have eyes on the back of your head. I thought you were joking about that!"

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... I was a Brownie dropout too!! I only went in kindergarten!! But I still really like the carmel delights. A lot! :)

    So glad I found your blog too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete