Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back

Really I am!
18 more days of school for the kids.
I've been cleaning and organizing for Summer.
My motto is "no surface left untouched."
I've hauled 11 bags to Goodwill this week, and oh does it feel good.

I'm almost done with a room redo.
Can you tell whose it is?

Linnea, Sofi, and Izzy all share a room.
They needed a little tweeking.
Seven days of work,
and it's almost ready to show you.

One more pic that's going on the wall...


Linnea surprised me with this beauty last week.
The colors are perfect for their room.
-julie

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she got mom's talent for art! She did a great job on the picture. I wish that I could redo a room in 7 days. That has to be a record or something! Nice! I need to do some spring cleaning here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back!
    Love the collection of frames and can't wait to see more!
    have a happy night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I think our last day is June 20-something. I need to get organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 bags - well done! That is a great feeling! I can't wait to see what else you've been up to. That picture is lovely. p.s. I have been painting!

    ReplyDelete