My kids have been counting down for a week now.
They aren't out until June 13.
My sister and her family arrive June 13 for two weeks.
I'm madly trying to
1. Enjoy the quiet.
2. Finish up projects.
3. Catch up with daily life.
4. Exercise and eat right.
5. Enjoy the end of the year flurry.
6. Clean and organize.
7. Schedule my students that I tutor.
8. Stay calm.
9. Deal with the endless paperwork.
10. Try to figure out Summer calendar.
What are you up to?
I'm breaking out the Winter coat today to walk up to school.
I'm already wearing a sweater and boots.
What's with the pic?
I don't know.
Random thing 9,099 that makes me happy.
I'd like to get lost in my studio right now,
but I've run out of time.