Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm an Idiot

Decided to bake and bond with the girls yesterday...
Linnea chose The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

Great idea.
The problem?
They're amazing,
And,
Tomorrow I'll have to wear a swimsuit in public.
I wish I looked this cute:

Ready or not,
We're heading out for two nights at an indoor waterpark....
I really should have taught them out to make a salad.
Grrr....

Off to zumba with the wii.
I don't even want to guess at how many calories her cinnamon rolls are.
If you know,
please don't tell me.
-julie

6 comments:

  1. forget about it!! Although this is precisely why I haven't made them yet either. I'm SO scared about getting into a bathing suit. Zumba for the wii?? off to check that out! Have fun..and wear your flip flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam! It's been a long Winter...and I dread swimsuit season every year. Zumba for the wii is a blast. It's hard to find...we ordered ours on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We skipped the water park this year and settled for a plain ol' hotel pool! Much less crowded!!:)
    Never had PW cinn buns...too scared!
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you eat them with a diet coke or cross your fingers and toes, whirl around 3 times and say there are no calories they magically go away. Hasn't worked for me yet, but maybe you will be luckier. I wish I had your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Zumba on your advice. When I get to it, it is way fun. Like it.
    Cinnamon rolls--they are probably a little more sinful than the cake I made today. We're in that boat together, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl....I have so much work before swim season :)
    Thanks for stopping in today, still think ofyou everytime I paint a new wall of bleeker :)XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete